Saturday, January 9, 2010

ME & TECHNOLOGY

I am very excited to be able to take this class and learn how i can use technology to help me teach the art of dance. I don't have a ton of experience in this area and i am anxous to learn more. I think technology is important to use in our class rooms because there is so much available to us. We can use technology to expand our knowledge on certain subjects and in dance, to help us create and enhance our art. I hope to learn about different technologies that will enhance the learning of my students and myself as well!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria!

    Funny you should mention this topic. My friend and fellow blogger, Maria Hanley are planning to propose a workshop at the NDEO conference on the topic of dance, dance educators, and blogging. Feel free to contact me - would love to hear more about what you are working on at school!

    Nichelle

    ReplyDelete