Saturday, January 16, 2010

How can we use twitter as teachers?


I am taking an advanced English class this semester and one of the requirements for the class is to make a twitter account and to follow our professor. She uses Twitter to answer questions of her students they may have about an assignment or reading that is due. As a class we also use Twitter to help with group projects. At first i thought that signing up for twitter was going to be a drag and to be honest I did not want to make an account. However, it has been very helpful and i am glad that it was an assignment. This is a great example of how we can use Twitter in our classrooms. it really can be a great resource!

1 comment:

  1. Full credit on the first two assignments! Cool to hear how your teacher is using Twitter, I'm going to repost your comment on my blog where I asked about ideas for using Twitter in Education.

    ReplyDelete