Saturday, February 6, 2010

Creating Surveys For Your Class


This week i made a survey for my class website. One of the questions i asked was : How much dance training do you have? I think this is so important to know about your students especially when teaching in a public school setting. You get students in your beginning dance classes from all different levels. Some of them are not as advanced as others. It is importnat to be able to use these technologies so that you can help each student advance and learn and grow in your class no matter the varying levels they may be at. I remember filling these out when i was a student in high school and thinkink that it was pointless. Now as a teacher this is a great resource to me to be able to know what my students need and the activities they perfer doing in class. Each class can be unique and different!

No comments:

Post a Comment